Our new Customer Project reaffirms the place we give it within the Group. Our ambition is to become the preferred bank in France in all customer segments.
Through the collective mobilisation of the entire Group around the satisfaction of our customers, the further development of digital services and the enhancement of our banking and non-banking services.
COLLECTIVELY MANAGING EXCELLENCE IN CUSTOMER RELATIONS
- By mobilising all business lines around one goal: customer satisfaction
- By driving this goal at the highest level by using the Net Promoter Score (NPS) in the assessment of employees, managers and senior executives
- By installing a zero-defect culture and implementing a system to target pain points
BECOMING A BEST-IN-CLASS DIGITAL BANK
- Bringing all our tools and apps to the highest standards across all our markets
- Being present where our customers are, where they need it: e-commerce sites, social networks, search engines
- Capitalising on data to better serve our customers
OFFERING CUSTOMERS A BROAD RANGE OF BANKING AND NON-BANKING SERVICES
- Adapting our offerings to new customer behaviours and societal concerns
- Providing services and utility to customers for a range of needs
They are available and listen to our concerns, they are very accessible; I’ve been with Crédit Agricole for a long time now, there is a relationship of trust, they know us well.
Extract from the 2019 NPS survey
OUR 2022 TARGET NUMBERS
No.1 in NPS
(retail banks in France)
additional customers in France and Italy in net new customers
in digital use rate by 2022
- Thanks to the EKO offers of the Regional Banks LCL Essentiel offering banking services at €2/month to individual customers, the Group obtained more than 147,000 subscriptions
- Crédit Agricole offers, and LCL will soon offer, Trajectoires Patrimoine, certified and personalised advising-based wealth management starting from the 1st euro, supported by a new digital tool shared by the customer and the advisor
- Due to the historical link between Crédit Agricole and farmers, loans in this market increased by more than 10% in 2019
- LCL makes its 17,300 employees customer satisfaction players with the launch of an “I ♥Mon Client”, charter, comprising 10 strong commitments
- New positioning of CA Italia closest to its customers, “la banca al passo con la tua vita”: the bank that follows the rhythm of your life
NET PROMOTER SCORE (NPS)
It is measured by subtracting the number of customers who are detractors from the number of customers who are promoters in response to the question “would you recommend your main bank to your family, a friend or a colleague?”. It is obtained by means of a survey by an independent institute.
DIGITAL AND INNOVATIONS
- The “Ma Banque” app of the Regional Banks exceeded 5.1 million users in 2019 – “LCL Mes comptes” was voted Best Banking App for the third consecutive year**
- Crédit Agricole Group ranks second among retail banks in France on digital performance by the D-Rating rating agency
- On social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), with almost 1 million subscribers, Crédit Agricole is first among French banks in number of fans
- The “Ma Santé” app, from Crédit Agricole Assurances, offers employees of the policyholder company a set of services at each event of their healthcare journey: digitised contract management, telemedicine visit, health coaching programs, etc.
- Crédit Agricole continues to support innovation and start-ups with the opening of four new Villages by CA in 2019
2020 Bank Trophies organised by Meilleurebanque.com.
THE CUSTOMER ACQUISITION STRATEGY
The Group’s gross acquisition is very dynamic in France and Italy, with 1,800,000 individual customers and entrepreneurs, and the business fund grew by 370,000 customers in 2019, including 280,000 individual customers.