A mutualist and cooperative group at the service of everyone.
142,000 employees of Crédit Agricole Group
A solid majority shareholder ensuring a long-term commitment.
OUR GEOGRAPHIC FOOTPRINT
- 39 Regional Banks, LCL and BforBank
- 8,400 Retail banking branches
- 47 countries
- 52% of Crédit Agricole S.A. employees
OUR TECHNOLOGICAL CAPITAL
A single centre of IT expertise serving all of the Group’s business lines.
Shareholder’s Equity Group Share:
- Group: €115.0bn
- Crédit Agricole S.A.: €62.9bn
OUR MULTI- PARTNERSHIP MODEL
An organic growth model reinforced by external expertise and distribution partnerships in France and abroad.
- SUPPORTING AND ADVISING OUR CUSTOMERS DURING THEIR LIFE MOMENTS
- PROVIDING FINANCING, SAVINGS AND INSURANCE SOLUTIONS
- CRAFTING INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS
- PROPOSING COMPLEMENTARY FINANCIAL SERVICES
Payment services, real estate, etc.
OUR FOUNDATION THE REGIONAL BANKS
- Utility at the service of everyone
- A sound and diverse range of expertise
- Protecting our customers’ interests and assets
- Human responsibility at the heart of our model
- Supporting the economy and social cohesion
- Supporting the transition to other sources of energy
OUR 3 STRATEGIC PILLARS
- Excellence in customer relations
- Empowered teams
- Commitment to society
OUR VALUE CREATION
“Working every day in the interest of our customers and society” is our Raison d’Être.
- #1 provider of financing to the French economy (€650bn loans outstanding in retail banking)
- #1 European asset manager (€1,653bn assets under management)
- #1 insurer in France
SHAREHOLDERS AND INVESTORS
- Crédit Agricole Group revenues: €33.8bn(1)
- Crédit Agricole S.A.market capitalisation: €37.2bn
- Crédit Agricole S.A.net income: €4.6bn(2)
- Payout to shareholders: €2.0bn(3)
- ERI survey: 77% participation rate
- 11,101 internal mobilities worldwide
- 6,181 hired on permanent contracts
OUR MULTI-PARTNERSHIP MODEL
- Group purchases: €7.5bn(5)
- Group taxes and social security expenses: €7.1bn(6)
FOR CIVIL SOCIETY AND THE ENVIROMENT
- World’s leading bookrunner for green bond issues (7)
- Green financing portfolio: €7.1bn
- Social and solidarity-based impact funds: €256m
- Over 147,000 subscriptions to bottom-of-the-range offers (mainly Eko and LCL Essentiel)
(1) Underlying revenues.
(2) Underlying net income Group share.
(3) Distribution planned for the 2019 reporting period-end, cancelled by the Board of Directors on 1 April 2020, following the recommendation of the ECB.
(4) Crédit Agricole S.A. scope.
(5) External expenses.
(6) Excl. the impact of Emporiki.
(7) Source: Bloomberg.